21. I will probably revise this list


1. I will drink less alcohol
2. I will get more sunshine on my vampire skin
3. I will develop more sympathy for sufferers of Man Flu
4. I will write emails to friends afar once a week
5. I will embrace quinoa, wheatgrass and fresh fruit
6. I will get up 5 minutes earlier every day and jump on the trampoline to get my metabolism going
7. I will moisturize daily
8. I will take my vitamins religiously
9. I will remember new people's names
10. I will stop reading fantasy and start reading literature
11. I will do my tax return before I get a late fine
12. I will travel until I lose my fear of flying
13. I will remember to do my child's homework before the last minute
14. I will stop remembering really important things in the middle of the night, then lying awake stressing about them
15. I will get a new coffee machine or give up coffee
16. I will stop complaining about my husband's snoring
17. I will stop complaining about everything
18. I will commit to a new career path
19. I will discover a way to live large and weigh little
20. I will write more intelligent, funny or interesting things on this blog

Lets see how those go......

8 comments:

  1. i like this list.

    but how the hell
    does one get to Dubai
    if they are afraid to fly

    sent you a couple blogs from evil bruce..

    bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I get to Dubai? With white knuckles, lots of prayers and several scotches. It's the only way to fly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love scotch...
    scotch..scotch..scotch!

    and i no longer fear flying as much as driving...

    our second is driving now...

    too bad i can't have scotch in that senario...

    Happy New Year!
    Bruce
    bruce johnson jadip
    evilbruce
    stupid stuff i see and hear
    Bruce’s guy book
    the guy book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol @ #13! That's what I spent the morning doing before the holiday is over and school resumes on Monday. Dang if 11 year olds aren't learning stuff I never did! How do I function without knowing these things, it's a question for the ages...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list and can sympathize with SO MANY OF the points made.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sarah! Thanks for sharing your list. Rather inspiring goals, some of which I must remember to include in my to-do list as well.

    http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR CHILD IS MEANT TO DO HIS BLOODY HOMEWORK HIMSELF!!! YOU ARE SIMPLY TO YELL AT HIM TO DO IT THE NIGHT BEFORE IT IS DUE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, yes, but I have this in-built need to impress teachers. I need them to think my child is really smart, ergo the parent is really smart. It's my mum's fault for being a teacher. Freud would have so much fun with me...

    ReplyDelete